Is Basis Global Technologies an IPO?
Yes – Basis Global Technologies (former Centro), a startup with a platform for algorithmic online ad buying, has filed to SEC for Initial Public Offering (IPO).
|Media and Information Services||2001||Chicago, US||$ -|
Here’s what you need to know:
- What is an IPO?
- What is Basis Global Technologies?
- How to buy Basis Global Technologies IPO stock? – detailed instructions.
- Basis Global Technologies IPO details – Basis Global Technologies IPO date, price etc.
- What brokers provide access to the Basis Global Technologies IPO?
What is an IPO?
When a private company or a startup first sells its shares to the general public, this process is known as an Initial Public Offering (IPO). An IPO means that a company's ownership is transferred from private ownership to public ownership. That is why the IPO process is called "going public".
Why go public? The primary benefit of going public is easier access to capital, but there are more reasons for that. If you want to learn more - here we answered frequently asked questions about IPOs in simple terms.
What is Basis Global Technologies?
Basis Global Technologies is a company providing unified software and services for digital advertisers. Its digital platform, Basis, is a media automation and intelligence solution that supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media.
Business Details and Financials Before Basis Global Technologies IPO
The firm's platform consists of workflow automation software, a media buying platform and an artificial intelligence engine that optimizes marketing efficiency in real time.
The potential market is valued at $378bn in 2020 and $700bn in 2025.
Basis Global Technologies Prospectus SEC S-1 form
Basis Global Technologies Competitors
Basis Global Technologies's top competitors include Mediaocean, Facebook for Business, The Trade Desk, Havas Media, Integral Ad Science and Semrush.
Is Basis Global Technologies Stock Publicly Traded?
Basis Global Technologies is a privately owned company before the IPO is completed. It belongs to founders, early investors (venture capital firms), and some employees.
But when the status changes to Completed in the calendar here, the company will become public.
Basis Global Technologies's Key People
- Shawn Riegsecker - Founder, CEO
- Tyler Kelly - President
- Katie Risch - Chief Marketing Officer
- Michael Freiman - Chief Technology Officer
- Hiten Mistry - Chief Product Officer
- Emily Barron - Executive Vice President, Talent & Development
Basis Global Technologies pre-IPO Investors
Basis Global Technologies's top pre-IPO investors include FTV Capital, Neuberger Berman Group.
How to Participate in Basis Global Technologies IPO Before Shares Hit the Public Market
In the past, Initial Public Offerings as a profitable investment type were only available to big funds or elite customers of major brokerage firms or banks and it was hard (almost impossible) for retail investors to gain access to IPOs. You couldn't buy shares paying the price set by the company and you had to wait until the shares actually start trading on the public stock market.
Luckily, technologies and marketplaces changed the rules of the game, now average investors can participate in IPOs. Brokers adjusted accordingly, making access to IPOs more affordable now.
Step-by-Step Guide How to Buy Basis Global Technologies IPO Stock at Its Offer Price
- Check the Basis Global Technologies IPO details. Always Do Your Own Research (DYOR) for the company that is going for IPO first.
- Find a broker. You need a broker that can provide you access to the IPO. You can use our tool attached below that helps to match investors with available IPO brokers in your area. Just click "FIND IPO BROKERS" button below to see brokers that offer access to Basis Global Technologies IPO.
- Check eligibility criteria. Each broker has its own eligibility criteria, like account minimum which can vary widely.
- Create trading account. For KYC you need to prepare your identity document (valid passport or driving license) and a document confirming the address of residence (utility bill). Note, this procedure may take 1-3 days as it's better to prepare your account in advance.
- Deposit your account. To participate in an IPO, your account must have available funds in the amount you send IPO application for. Note, this procedure may take 1-3 days as it's better to prepare your account in advance.
- Request Basis Global Technologies shares. Assuming you meet the requirements for participating in this IPO, your next step will be to request a certain number of shares in the IPO. Note, you may not be allocated all the IPO shares you offer to buy.
- Wait for allocation. The actual number of stocks purchased during an IPO depends on supply and demand. The higher underwriter reserves the right to partial execution of collective applications. So if the demand is high you may get less than you applied for. Of course, you will only pay for the shares purchased. The rest of the funds will be returned to your account.
Note: Many IPO purchases come with a lock-up period, usually 90 or 180 days. You will not be able to sell your shares until this period expires.
What Brokers Offer Access to Basis Global Technologies IPO?
Just click the button below to check the list of available IPO brokers that can provide access to Basis Global Technologies IPO.
How to Invest After Basis Global Technologies IPO at Its Opening Price
The most conservative way to buy Basis Global Technologies stock would be to wait for the IPO and buy the shares on the public stock market. You can do this through the same brokers that provide access to IPOs or a trading app. Most of them have a stock trading functionality. Though, you won’t get in at the low price offered by pre-IPO.
How is Basis Global Technologies going public?
Basis Global Technologies announced it will go public via a traditional initial public offering, or IPO. No SPACs here.
Basis Global Technologies IPO Underwriters
Basis Global Technologies IPO underwriters list:
- Goldman Sachs
- BofA Securities
- RBC Capital Markets
When will be the Basis Global Technologies IPO date?
Basis Global Technologies IPO date will be published here when the information is available. Stay tuned!
IPO ETA: May 15, 2022
What will be the Basis Global Technologies IPO price?
Basis Global Technologies IPO price range will be published here when the information is available. Stay tuned!
How many Basis Global Technologies shares will be available for its IPO?
Basis Global Technologies's number of shares will be published here when the information is available Stay tuned!
What stock exchange will Basis Global Technologies trade on?
Basis Global Technologies will be traded on Nasdaq.
What Is the Basis Global Technologies Stock Ticker Symbol?
Basis Global Technologies stock ticker symbol is BASI